Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Break

Spring Break was amazing but it felt that it has ended way to soon. I feel like I can go another ten days off of school.  My plans were to work on my homework first and try to study for calculus because this new chapter doesn't make any sense.  My mom also told me that I had to take out the grass with the rototiller and put rocks all over. However, nothing went as plan.  It was until Wednesday that I actually started working on my homework and the other days before Wednesday I was just relaxing. My mom surprised me of calling in sick for work and we went to watch "Ready Player One." I loved the movie, it had a lot of action and it had a great story. I would like to talk more about it but I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it. My mom said she would bring the rototiller from my grandpa's house but she never brought it, so I never had to take out the grass. Which I was glad about because it gave me a lot more time to relax.  Spring Break is a little vacation from school after dealing with so much stress from midterms. I honestly needed a break from everything just to clear my mind and get ready to go back to school. I'm going to miss staying up till three a.m and waking up at ten a.m.  I hope you all had a great Spring Break but now it's time to get back to work.

Image result for Spring Break meme

2 comments:

  1. I also spent a couple days doing homework and the rest just enjoying the break while I could. I'm also going to miss those days when I stayed up late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to this blog because I also felt like spring break ended way too soon. I stayed up every single day until 5 am so now it is so hard to fall asleep and wake up on time.

    ReplyDelete